Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Do you ever wonder to become a yoga teacher? Did you ever think about the experience of learning a thousand year’s old art which is known to transform lives all over the world? If you are nodding your head in yes then you are at the right place. We welcome you at Chandra Yoga International, where you can join us for the best Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
If you have completed your 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training, the 300-hour yoga teacher training course is for you, so that you can advance your yoga practice and training. We are among the best yoga schools in Rishikesh.
The course is one month, residential yoga program, in which all the classes are based in our ashram.
What you will find on our teacher training course is a total in-depth format compiled together through many years of experience. Yoga is an ancient way of life and has been practiced for many thousands of years and our aim is to bring you into this traditional world.
The word yoga is much more than learning asanas or meditation. It is a complete way of living, living the natural way in harmony with everything born on earth.
Size of the batch
There have always been around 10-12 students here in a batch to learn yoga. It is our belief that classes in small batches can be beneficial resulting in improved teaching skills among teachers as well as students. Small batches help students to connect with teachers closely and teachers too can make sure that each and every student is getting the attention he\she deserves.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 to 60 years at the time of admission.
- The applicant should be in good health as he/she has to follow a hectic schedule with at least 7 to 9 hours of classes daily.
- Students are supposed to have prior teaching experience as RYT200 under their belt before entering the 300 hour yoga teacher training program in Rishikesh.
- We do accept those applicants who have earned their 200 hour yoga ttc (RYT200) from a yoga school registered with yoga alliance, USA.
You will practice more advanced asanas, study deeper yogic philosophy. You'll have more time for independent study, teaching hours, and personal introspection. You will also study common diseases with their causes, symptoms, and yogic treatment.
In the incessantly expanding world of recent yoga, one fixed way to set you apart as a teacher is to never stop learning. Step into our Advanced yoga certification of 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India to refine your voice and build your confidence both as a teacher and student of yoga.
Yoga Teacher Training Course Certification
The programs mentioned in our website fully comply with the standards set by Yoga Alliance, USA. It permits our graduates to become a certified yoga teacher, registered with the yoga alliance as an RYT200 or RYT300. Other than the yoga practitioners who want to become a yoga teacher, these courses are also pursued by the people who want to advance and deepen their yoga practice.
Our location in Rishikesh known as The World Capital of Yoga, is in a splendid part of India, as the holy Ganga River flows on her way within sight of our ashram.
It is surrounded by the beautiful Himalayas and the holy Ganga River which can be seen from our Ashram.
You can see different kinds of birds all over the sky all day long. The Elephants drinking water from the river is also not a rare sight here. This location lies in Rajaji National Park where you can witness several kinds of animals’ species.
Time slows down here and life is quite easy and stress-free as we enjoy our peaceful surroundings, nestled by tranquil wheat fields and untouched nature wherever the eyes may stray.
We find that to really engage in the yogic way of life then one must be able to breathe in the fresh air of a natural environment, and in Rishikesh, there is no better place to enjoy this natural wonder than right here. We are tucked away in the foothills of the mighty Himalaya Mountains which provide us with the vital pure air needed for healthy existence.
The rooms at the yoga meditation ashram are set in a way that they face the majestic foothills of the Himalaya Mountains and to greet the morning sun with each new day. Starting your day in this way has a positive effect on one's soul that creates a healthy natural feeling inside so that you are of the mind to be with peace ready for yoga.
History of Yoga in Rishikesh
The art of yoga is thousands of years old. It has been practiced in ancient India since the Vedic period. The yoga was only practiced by yogis in ancient times as you can guess it from the term YOGI- the one who lives with the disciplines of yoga. The sages used to meditate in Rishikesh in order to get salvation or moksha.
Such continuing wisdom of self-awareness is getting its roots from Samkhya Philosophy of sage Kapila.
With this background of metaphysics of Samkhya, Maharshi Patanjali later developed the Ashtanga Yoga.
Indian yoga norms are the gist of the hard work and the heritage of celebrated masters of the subject. They devoted their life for your practice of Yoga and its programs. Eminent yogis such as Swami Sivananda of Rishikesh, T Krishnamacharya, B K S Iyengar along with many others throughout the Nation propagated the analysis of hatha yoga in India.
In older days, Yoga was practiced by yogis in isolated areas that can connect them with nature. This is the reason, Rishikesh has witnessed so many incredible yogis throughout its course of time.
Syllabus of 300 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
- Different styles of yoga – Ashtanga Series, Traditional and Classical Hatha, Vinyasa, Sivananda, etc.
- Teaching methodology.
- Methods, principle, sequencing, adjusting, benefits and cautions of Yoga Postures.
- Advanced Hatha and Ashtanga (Bahiya, Aabhyanta, Stambh, etc.).
- Pranayama (breathing techniques) and Bandhas practice (Yogic locks).
- Yogic Mudras i.e. Chin Mudra, Mrigi Mudra, Garuda Mudra, Prana Mudra, etc.
- All six Shatkarmas/Kriyaa (cleansing techniques) i.e. Dhauti, Basti, Neti, Trataka, Nauli and Kapalbhati.
- Learning to teach yoga classes for beginners, intermediate and advanced level students.
- Physical, mental and spiritual benefits of Yama, Niyama, Asana, Pranayama, Dharana (control of senses) and Meditation.
- Study of Human Anatomy and Physiology with body systems, glands, and organs.
- Study of Ayurveda – Panchakarma, seasonal regimen, nutrition, and the yogic diet.
- A deep study of Kundalini, Chakras, Nadis and Mudras and techniques to activate Kundalini.
- Mantras (for Chanting and Meditation).
- Yoga Philosophy with Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, and more.
- Yogic lifestyle, Ashram system, and the Varna system.
- Factors affecting yoga and spiritual practice, positive and negative.
- A study of Hatha yoga scripture – Gherand Sanhita and Hatha Yoga Pradipika.
Why choose our Yoga TTC in Rishikesh?
We understand the dilemma of choosing a perfect and most suitable Yoga Teacher Training Program. There are so many yoga teacher training school in Rishikesh. To make it easy for you, we will illustrate below all the important aspects.
- We have the very best teachers that share their time in yoga teaching and what is most important is their passion for teaching.
- According to our few students, the teachers here inspire them to be so passionate and committed to yoga.
- All the teachers here influence students to improve and help them to be the best version of themselves.
- The quality of teaching leaves the student in a more inspired frame of mind.
- We have the teaching staff that has been teaching the ancient art of yoga for over 10 years in India and abroad.
- In our ashram, there is no communication gap between teachers and students. All learners are free to express their thoughts to the teachers.
- For yoga practice during your yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh, you are provided with two very spacious yoga halls.
- The yoga halls unsurpassed panoramic 360-degree views of nature that is a delight for those to look upon, and pure to the senses that reach your innermost being.
- The rooms at the ashram are set in such a way to face the mountains and to greet the morning sun each day.
- There is a front and back door in each room with their own balcony.
- Starting your day in this way has a positive effect on one's soul.
- It creates a healthy natural feeling inside so you are of the mind to be relaxed ready for yoga.
- Food is fuel to the human body, therefore we put special emphasis upon the type of food we serve in our ashram.
- To have a healthy mind one needs good wholesome food, therefore we serve three healthy vegetarian meals (Seasonal and Locally Available) which are cooked in our ashram.
- This sustenance will provide you with energy in a natural way, as the food is coming from our garden or the local market.
How To Reach Us
Most of the flights land on Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, Delhi. From there, you can choose any transportation suitable for your comfort and budget. If you are good on the budget then you can take a flight for Dehradun. For the cheaper modes, Railways and Roadways are the best.
You can reach us by flight to Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun (around 20 Km from Rishikesh) from IGI Airport, Delhi. Here onwards, you can take a bus, a taxi or a cab to reach in our ashram.
You can travel to Rishikesh through direct trains. Reserve your train from New Delhi railway station to Haridwar junction (20 Km far) or Rishikesh railway station (10 Km far). It is recommended to reserve your train tickets in advance.
You can travel to Rishikesh through buses and taxis. Bus service is frequently available from Delhi to Rishikesh. You can book a seat on a bus from Delhi to Rishikesh or a taxi directly from IGI Airport, Delhi which is 240 Km far.
|06:15 AM - 06:30 AM||Tea|
|06:30 AM - 08:00 AM||Pranayam and Mantra Chanting|
|08:00 AM - 09:30 AM||Asana (Hatha Yoga)|
|09:30 AM - 10:00 AM||Breakfast|
|10:00 AM - 11:30 AM||Alignment and Anatomy|
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Self-study|
|12:00 PM - 01:00 PM||Lunch|
|01:00 PM - 01:30 PM||Rest|
|01:30 PM - 02:30 PM||Yoga Philosophy|
|02:30 PM - 04:00 PM||Tea Break, self-study|
|04:00 PM - 05:30 PM||Ashtanga Yoga Series|
|05:30 PM - 06:30 PM||Self-study|
|06:30 PM - 07:30 PM||Dinner|
|Course Dates & Availability|
|Dec 12, 2019 - Jan 08, 2020||Available (03)|
|Jan 12, 2020 - Feb 08, 2020||Available (03)|
|Feb 12, 2020 - Mar 08, 2020||Available (04)|
|Mar 12, 2020 - Apr 08, 2020||Available (06)|
|Apr 12, 2020 - May 08, 2020||Available (05)|
How to Book A Yoga TTC in Rishikesh?
To book our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh RYS300 course, you have to first submit a registration form available on our website by filling out all the necessary details.
After submitting the registration form, you will receive the guidelines to pay us an advance booking amount of USD $350 through PayPal. The rest of the fee will be payable at the time of the orientation ceremony.
Book our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh at an affordable price of
What else we offer?
Deepak Kalsi, Canada
Naoko Kojima, Japan
Tanya Ponomareva, Russia