Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh RYS300
About 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
The 300-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh course is for those students who have already completed a 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training course and are now ready to further advance their yoga practice and training in one of the best yoga school in Rishikesh.
Our yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is a one month, residential yoga program, in which all the classes are based in our ashram.
What you will find on our teacher training course is a total in-depth format compiled together through many years of experience. Yoga is an ancient way of life and has been practiced for many thousands of years and our aim is to bring you into this traditional world.
The word yoga is much more than learning asanas or meditation, it is a complete way of living, living the natural way in harmony with everything born on earth.
How many students are there in a batch?
There always been around 10-12 students here in a batch to learn yoga. Classes in small batches can be beneficial resulting in improved teaching skills among teachers as well as students.
Although we encourage students to already have teaching experience under their belt before entering the 300 hour yoga teacher training program. We do accept those applicants who have earned their 200 hour yoga ttc (RYT200) from a yoga school registered with yoga alliance, USA to become RYT300 certified yoga teacher.
The 300 hours yoga course expands upon the student’s existing knowledge from their previous training.
Student’s will practice more advanced asanas, study deeper yogic philosophy, and be allotted more time for independent study, teaching hours, and personal introspection. Students will also study common diseases with their causes, symptoms, and yogic treatment.
In the incessantly expanding world of recent yoga, one fixed way to differentiate yourself as a teacher is to never stop learning. Step into our Advanced 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India to refine your voice and build your confidence both as a teacher and student of yoga.
Our location in Rishikesh is in an awe-inspiring part of India, as the holy Ganga River flows on her way within sight of our ashram. Rishikesh is also known as the yoga capital of the world.
Time slows down here and life is easy as we enjoy our peaceful surroundings, nestled by tranquil wheat fields and untouched nature wherever the eyes may stray.
We find that to really engage in the yogic way of life then one must be able to breathe in the fresh air of a natural environment, and in Rishikesh, there is no better place to enjoy this natural wonder than right here. We are tucked away in the foothills of the mighty Himalaya Mountains which provide us with the vital pure air needed for a healthy existence.
The rooms at the ashram are set in such a way to face the majestic foothills of the Himalaya Mountains and to greet the morning sun with each new day. Starting your day in this way has a positive effect on one's soul that creates a healthy natural feeling inside so that you are of the mind to be with peace ready for yoga.
Syllabus of 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
- Different styles of yoga – Patanjali Ashtanga, Traditional and Classical Hatha, Vinyasa, Sivananda, etc.
- Teaching methodology.
- Method, principle, sequencing, adjusting, benefits and cautions of Yoga Postures.
- Advanced Hatha and Ashtanga (Bahiya, Aabhyanta, Stambh, etc.).
- Pranayama (breathing techniques) and Bandhas practice (Yogic locks).
- Yogic Mudras.
- All six Shatkarmas/ Kriyaa (cleansing techniques).
- Learning to teach yoga classes for beginners, intermediate and advanced level students.
- Physical, mental and spiritual benefits of Yama, Niyama, Asana, Pranayama, Dharana (control of senses) and Meditation.
- Study of Human Anatomy and Physiology with body systems, glands, and organs.
- Study of Ayurveda – Panchakarma, seasonal regimen, nutrition, and the yogic diet.
- A deep study of Kundalini, Chakras, Nadis and Mudras and techniques to activate Kundalini.
- Mantras (for Chanting and Meditation).
- Yoga Philosophy (Eight limbs of Yoga) with Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, and more.
- Yogic lifestyle, Ashram system, and the Varna system.
- Factors affecting yoga and spiritual practice, positive and negative.
- A study of Hatha yoga scripture – Gherand Sanhita and Hatha Yoga Pradipika.
Why choose our yoga teacher training in Rishikesh?
- We have the very best teachers that share their time in yoga teaching and what is most important is their passion for teaching. It is evident so this quality leaves the student in a more inspired frame of mind. They have been teaching the ancient art of yoga for over 10 years in India and abroad.
- For yoga practice during your yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh, you are provided with two very spacious yoga halls. The yoga halls unsurpassed panoramic 360-degree views of nature that is a delight for those to look upon, and pure to the senses that reach your innermost being.
- The rooms at the ashram are set in such a way to face the mountains and to greet the morning sun each day. Starting your day in this way has a positive effect on one's soul and creates a healthy natural feeling inside so you are of the mind to be relaxed ready for yoga.
- To have a healthy mind one needs good wholesome food, therefore we serve three healthy vegetarian meals that are prepared for you daily. This sustenance will provide you with energy in a natural way, as the food is coming from our garden.
|06:15 AM - 06:30 AM||Tea|
|06:30 AM - 08:00 AM||Pranayam and Mantra Chanting|
|08:00 AM - 09:30 AM||Asana (Hatha Yoga)|
|09:30 AM - 10:00 AM||Breakfast|
|10:00 AM - 11:30 AM||Alignment and Anatomy|
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Self-study|
|12:00 PM - 01:00 PM||Lunch|
|01:00 PM - 01:30 PM||Rest|
|01:30 PM - 02:30 PM||Yoga Philosophy|
|02:30 PM - 04:00 PM||Tea Break, self-study|
|04:00 PM - 05:30 PM||Ashtanga Yoga Series|
|05:30 PM - 06:30 PM||Self-study|
|06:30 PM - 07:30 PM||Dinner|
Course Dates & Availability
|Apr 12, 2019 - May 08, 2019||Available (03)|
|May 12, 2019 - Jun 08, 2019||Available (05)|
|Jun 12, 2019 - Jul 08, 2019||Available (06)|
|Jul 12, 2019 - Aug 08, 2019||Available (04)|
|Aug 12, 2019 - Sep 08, 2019||Available (07)|
|Sep 12, 2019 - Oct 08, 2019||Available (06)|
|Oct 12, 2019 - Nov 08, 2019||Available (05)|
|Nov 12, 2019 - Dec 08, 2019||Available (07)|
For 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
How to Book 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training?
For booking our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh course, one has to first submit a registration form available on our website by filling out all the necessary details.
After submission, the candidate has to pay us USD $350 in advance through PayPal. The rest of the fee will be payable at the time of the orientation ceremony.