Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
About Our Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
The practice of yoga is quickly growing in popularity all over the world. People in every continent are beginning to see and feel the benefits of yoga practice in various areas of their life. This power of yoga made people worldwide to pursue Yoga TTC in Rishikesh. Yoga is being recommended by doctors, psychologists, and other healing professionals as a way to heal the mind, body, and spirit on many levels.
With this high demand for yoga comes a high need for qualified professional yoga instructors. Chandra Yoga International offers residential Hatha Yoga Teacher Training, Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training, Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training, Meditation Teacher Training Program and 300 hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
As a registered Yoga Alliance USA school, our yoga teacher training courses are sufficient to equip you with the necessary training. Our school provides the experience and credentials required to bring the healing benefits of yoga to the people you want to reach in your community.
About Our Yoga School
Our yoga teacher training in Rishikesh courses are designed to provide maximum exposure to the study and practice of yoga with classes intended to deepen your knowledge of Yoga Philosophy, Spirituality, Teaching Methodology, Yoga Sutras, Asanas, Pranayamas, Bandhas, Mudras, Kriyas, and Meditation. Our programs fully comply with the standards set by Yoga Alliance, permitting our graduates to register with this esteemed organization as (Registered Yoga Teacher) RYT 200 or RYT 300. Our yoga courses offer an in-depth knowledge of Yoga and its principles, with a curriculum formulated to develop your understanding of yoga, provide opportunities for spiritual expansion and enhance your teaching potential.
Our Yoga Teacher Training Course offers complete theoretical and practical knowledge of Yoga for aspiring instructors. We provide a hands-on training program that will help you learn through experience. Our course includes ample time for practice teaching with fellow students one on one, in small groups, and finally to a full class. The asana (postures) classes will include lecture and experiential time devoted to the study of human anatomy as well as adequately adjusting students and correcting alignment in numerous poses.
|Jan 12, 2019 - Feb 08, 2019|
|Feb 12, 2019 - Mar 08, 2019|
|Mar 12, 2019 - Apr 08, 2019|
|Apr 12, 2019 - May 08, 2019|
|May 12, 2019 - Jun 08, 2019|
|Jun 12, 2019 - Jul 08, 2019|
|Jul 12, 2019 - Aug 08, 2019
|Aug 12, 2019 - Sep 08, 2019|
|Sep 12, 2019 - Oct 08, 2019|
|Oct 12, 2019 - Nov 08, 2019|
|Nov 12, 2019 - Dec 08, 2019|
|Dec 12, 2019 - Jan 08, 2020|
- Yoga Teacher Training Certification – RYT 200/300 Yoga Alliance, USA
- A minimum of 95% attendance in all classes of YTTC is required to be awarded the Chandra Yoga International school teacher training certification upon completion of the course.
Our Opening Fire Ceremony and Orientation Meeting take place on the first-day training, starting at 3:00 PM to ensure students know where classes are to be held, to familiarize with the course facilities, and to allow students to meet each other and their teachers. Student attendance at the orientation day is mandatory.
What to Bring?
Writing materials, a warm shawl for morning meditation, alarm clock, light rain jacket, sunblock, hat, torchlight, slippers and sports shoes, comfortable clothes for yoga classes.
Applicant has to submit US$ 200 in advance for booking confirmation through PayPal. The rest of the payment will be due on orientation day.
Eligibility for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
- Any person with interest in learning ancient traditional yoga and its applied science, with the ability to follow the instructions and lectures in English.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 to 60 years ago at the time of admission.
- The applicant should be in good health because we have a hectic schedule with at least 7 to 9 hours daily.
- No previous experience of yoga teaching is necessary. Yoga TTC in India, Yoga TTC in Rishikesh.
This course is for anyone who desires an elevated understanding of the discipline of yoga. This includes yoga not only learning how to teach yoga but incorporating the philosophy of yoga into one’s lifestyle. Whether you are a yoga practitioner seeking to deepen your practice, a teacher looking for inspiration, or entirely new to yoga, our Teacher Training Course provides a well-rounded yoga experience, preparing one to be an inspiring teacher and confident yogi.
How to book our Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh?
- Please fill out the online Application Form first.
- After submission, The candidate has to pay in advance US$ 200 for booking confirmation through our payment gateway (PayPal).
- After advance payment, you will get the confirmation email regarding your booking.
- The candidate has to submit the remaining fee on course orientation day.
Code of Conduct for Yoga students at Chandra Yoga School
- We practice four hours of asanas (yoga postures) each day – one should be prepared for physical activity and willing to follow the instructor despite their personal experience or preference. Our course is carefully designed, by highly experienced professionals, to teach many different styles of yoga and our students must commit to taking part in each variety without challenging the instructors.
- 95% attendance is mandatory. Participants must follow the schedule and attend all physical, theory and practical classes and yoga activities. Tardiness is not tolerated, and anyone was repeatedly interrupting classes or diminishing the experience of other students will be dismissed from the Ashram without refund. Yoga TTC in India, Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
- The food in the ashram is vegetarian. We serve unlimited fruit and porridge for breakfast and healthy Indian cuisine for lunch and dinner. The menu is set. Additional food items may be available at a shop or restaurant nearby, at your own expense. To experience the sound effects of the Yogic lifestyle, we request that you do not eat unhealthy/nonvegetarian food from the Market.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol are strictly prohibited.
- If a student withdraws from the YTTC under any circumstances, fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Seat in the course is confirmed only once the deposit has been paid.
- The remainder of the fee is due at Orientation. If you choose to pay the rest of the price via any method other than cash (US$), your balance must be paid in the (US Dollars to Indian Rupees) Yoga TT