300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
300 hour Yoga Teacher Training RYS 300
The 300 hour yoga teacher training course is for those students who have already completed a 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training course and are now ready to further advance their yoga education and training.
Although we encourage students to already have teaching experience under their belt before entering the 300 hour yoga teacher training program, we do accept those applicants who have earned their 200 hours registered yoga teacher (RYT) with yoga alliance, USA certificate.
The 300 hours yoga course expands upon the student’s existing knowledge from their previous training. This course is a one month, residential yoga program, and all classes are based in our ashram.
Student’s will practice more advanced asanas, study deeper yogic philosophy, and be allotted more time for independent study, teaching hours, and personal introspection. Students will also study common diseases with their causes, symptoms, and yogic treatment.
In the incessantly expanding world of recent yoga, one fixed way to differentiate yourself as a teacher is to never stop learning. Step into our Advanced 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training to refine your voice and build your confidence both as a teacher and student of yoga.
|06:15 AM - 06:30 AM||Herbal Tea Break|
|06:30 AM - 08:00 AM||Pranayam and Mantra|
|08:00 AM - 09:30 AM||Asana|
|09:30 AM - 10:00 AM||Breakfast|
|10:00 AM - 11:30 AM||Alignment and Anatomy|
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Self-study|
|12:00 PM - 01:00 PM||Lunch|
|01:00 PM - 01:30 PM||Rest|
|01:30 PM - 02:30 PM||Yoga Philosophy|
|02:30 PM - 04:00 PM||Tea Break and self-study|
|04:00 PM - 05:30 PM||Multi-style Yoga|
|05:30 PM - 06:30 PM||Self-study|
|06:30 PM - 07:30 PM||Dinner|
Syllabus RYS 300
- Teaching Methodology of different styles of yoga – Patanjali Ashtanga, Traditional and Classical Hatha, Vinyasa, Sivananda, etc.
- Method, principle, sequencing, adjusting, benefits and cautions of Yoga Postures.
- Advanced Hatha and Ashtanga (Bahiya, Aabhyanta, Stambh, etc.).
- Pranayama (breathing techniques) and Bandhas practice (Yogic locks).
- Yogic Mudras.
- All six Shatkarmas/ Kriyaa (cleansing techniques).
- Learning to teach yoga classes for beginners, intermediate and advanced level students.
- Physical, mental and spiritual benefits of Yama, Niyama, Asana, Pranayama, Dharana (control of senses) and Meditation.
- Study of Human Anatomy and Physiology with body systems, glands, and organs.
- Study of Ayurveda – Panchakarma, seasonal regimen, nutrition and the yogic diet.
- Deep study of Kundalini, Chakras, Nadis and Mudras and techniques to activate Kundalini.
- Mantras (for Chanting and Meditation).
- Yoga Philosophy (Eight limbs of Ashtanga-Yoga) with Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, and more.
- Yogic lifestyle, Ashram system, and the Varna system.
- Factors affecting yoga spiritual practice, positively and negatively.
- A study of Hatha yoga scripture – Gherand Sanhita and Hatha Yoga Pradipika.
|Jan 12, 2019 - Feb 08, 2019|
|Feb 12, 2019 - Mar 08, 2019|
|Mar 12, 2019 - Apr 08, 2019|
|Apr 12, 2019 - May 08, 2019|
|May 12, 2019 - Jun 08, 2019|
|Jun 12, 2019 - Jul 08, 2019|
|Jul 12, 2019 - Aug 08, 2019
|Aug 12, 2019 - Sep 08, 2019|
|Sep 12, 2019 - Oct 08, 2019|
|Oct 12, 2019 - Nov 08, 2019|
|Nov 12, 2019 - Dec 08, 2019|
|Dec 12, 2019 - Jan 08, 2020|
For 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training - US $1600
How to Book 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training?
For booking our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh course, one has to first submit a registration form available on our website by filling out all the necessary details.
After submission, the candidate has to pay us USD $350 in advance through PayPal. The rest of the fee will be payable at the time of the orientation ceremony.