500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
What is 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training?
If you want to take your yoga teaching abilities to a higher level and advance your yoga practice then 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is meant for you.
The 500 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is
- For newbie and beginners who want to learn and practice yoga and go deep in it.
- Intended for the yoga practitioners who have started their journey with 200 hour level Yoga TTC and now thinking about widening the horizon of their teaching abilities and practice of yoga.
If you want to indulge yourself in your yoga practice with 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training while living a yogic lifestyle then nothing is better than Chandra Yoga International to live this experience.
The 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is a mutual arrangement of 200 Hour and 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
The course includes Yoga Asanas, Pranayama and Mantra, Meditation, Yoga Philosophy, and Alignment and Anatomy.
After completion of the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, our teachers will help you to design exciting workshops during your 300 Hour Yoga TTC.
The Yoga Asanas focus on three critical aspects of teaching: postures, adjusting and sequencing. Discover how to approach asanas that might be unfamiliar to you such as those found in the 2nd series of Ashtanga Vinyasa and moon salutations.
Gain newfound creativity in class sequencing, for those who are just starting to teach and those too who need inspiration. Become genuinely confident in the application and communication of physical touch, through practical support and assistance.
Pranayama and Mantra
Under this course coverage, the practice of various kinds of pranayama and breathing exercises are done like Anuloma Viloma, Swara Yoga Pranayama, Kumbhaka Pranayama, and Bhastrika Pranayama. Mantra Chanting is also taught according to the authentic yoga traditions.
Under this course coverage, meditation is studied and performed. There is a whole art behind the practice of meditation which is covered in this course.
This course embarks on a detailed exploration of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, beyond the eight limbs of yoga. Studying this pivotal text from start to finish gives a thorough understanding of the fundamental concepts. This course covers: response to change (parinama), overcoming obstacles, clarity, pranayama according to Patanjali, the practice of samyama, and kaivalyam and much more.
Alignment and Anatomy
An entire understanding of alignment and anatomy is vital. This is because as a yoga teacher, your crucial and reliable tool is your body. Therefore, the study of alignment and anatomy is very important.
In this course, a learner reaches a deeper understanding of anatomy and how to translate that knowledge into a functional teaching tool, while addressing injuries and alignment. A learner study on how the body functions as a complete system and is linked or affected by yoga postures.
No. of Learners In A Batch
We teach a class with students not more than 12. We organize interactive, focused and small batches that help learners to grasp more knowledge and perform well.
Advantages of Pursuing 500 Hour Yoga TTC
- The benefit of taking a 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is that you don’t have to keep thinking about when you would complete the next training after your 200 Hour YTTC.
- After two months OF 500 Hour Yoga TTC, you are sure to become a confident and knowledgeable yoga teacher.
Who are eligible?
Only those learners are eligible who are
- above 18 years and less than 60 years of age
- fit physically and mentally to practice yoga
- capable to go through a hectic schedule
- capable of eating vegetarian meals for two months every day
- new or experienced in yoga (doesn’t matter)
What makes us a good alternative?
There are innumerable things about Chandra Yoga International that makes it a good alternative for YTTC. Read along and decide yourself.
- Since we are located in Rishikesh alongside the river Ganga, our ashram provides a great atmosphere and constructive vibes to practice and learn yoga.
- We have one of the best yoga teachers team with years of experience.
- Interactive sessions between learners and yoga teachers.
- Spacious rooms with an attached bathroom for every learner.
- WiFi connectivity.
- Gigantic yoga halls to practice yoga without any horde.
- Unadulterated natural and fresh food is served to every learner.
- Regular snacks and juices.
- Food is grown in our own garden or bought from the local market or vendors.
- Meals with packed nutrients required throughout the practice of learners.
- Weekend trips and tours
|Daily Schedule (1st Week)|
|06:15 AM - 06:30 AM||Tea|
|06:30 AM - 08:00 AM||Pranayam and Mantra Chanting|
|08:00 AM - 09:30 AM||Asanas|
|09:30 AM - 10:00 AM||Breakfast|
|10:00 AM - 11:30 AM||Alignment and Anatomy|
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Self-study|
|12:00 PM - 01:00 PM||Lunch|
|01:00 PM - 01:30 PM||Rest|
|01:30 PM - 02:30 PM||Yoga Philosophy|
|02:30 PM - 04:00 PM||Tea Break, self-study|
|04:00 PM - 05:30 PM||Ashtanga Yoga Series|
|05:30 PM - 06:30 PM||Self-study|
|06:30 PM - 07:30 PM||Dinner|
|Course Dates & Availability|
|Jan 12, 2020 - Mar 08, 2020||Available (04)|
|Feb 12, 2020 - Apr 08, 2020||Available (03)|
|Mar 12, 2020 - May 08, 2020||Available (05)|
|Apr 12, 2020 - Jun 08, 2020||Available (05)|
|May 12, 2020 - Jul 08, 2020||Available (06)|
How to Book?
To book our 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training course, you have to first submit a registration form available on our website by filling out all the necessary details.
After submitting the registration form, you will receive the guidelines to pay us an advance booking amount of USD $350 through PayPal. The rest of the fee will be payable at the time of the orientation ceremony.
Book our 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training at an affordable price of
What else we offer?