Chandra Yoga offers Yoga Alliance USA 300 hours certified yoga courses in Rishikesh – the capital of yoga and in Dharamsala – the Himalayas of India, from time to time.
The 300 hour yoga teacher training course is for those students who have already completed a 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training course and are now ready to further their advance yoga education and yoga training. Although we encourage students to gain yoga teaching experience before entering the 300 hour yoga program, we do accept those applicants who have earned their 200 hours registered yoga teacher (RYT) with yoga alliance, USA certificate but have not yet had the time to teach.
The 300 hours yoga course expands upon the student’s already existing knowledge from their previous training.This course is a one month, residential yoga program, and all classes are held on site. Student’s will practice more advanced asanas, study deeper yogic philosophy, and be allotted more time for independent study, teaching hours, and personal introspection. Students will also study common diseases with their causes, symptoms, and yogic treatment.
300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh Eligibility:
The 300 hour yoga teacher training certification is eligible for those who are interested in growing their Yogic Knowledge and has completed the 200 hour Yoga teacher training. Chandra Yoga International is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance USA, which denotes this teacher training (TTC) program as one which follows Yoga Alliance's standards.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India, Syllabus:
- Teaching Methodology of different styles of yoga – Patanjali Ashtanga, Traditional and Classical Hatha, Vinyasa, Sivananda, etc.
- Method, principle, sequencing, adjusting, benefits and cautions of Yoga Postures
- Advanced Hatha and Ashtanga (Bahiya, Aabhyanta, Stambh, etc.)
- Pranayama (breathing techniques) and Bandhas practice (Yogic locks)
- Yogic Mudras
- All six Shatkarmas/ Kriyaa (cleansing techniques)
- Learning to teach yoga classes for beginners, intermediate and advanced level students
- Physical, mental and spiritual benefits of Yama, Niyama, Asana, Pranayama, Dharana (control of senses) and Meditation
- Study of Human Anatomy and Physiology with body systems, glands, and organs
- Study of Ayurveda – Panchakarma, seasonal regimen, nutrition and the yogic diet
- Deep study of Kundalini, Chakras, Nadis and Mudras and techniques to activate Kundalini
- Mantras (for Chanting and Meditation)
- Yoga Philosophy (Eight limbs of Ashtanga-Yoga) with Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, and more
- Yogic lifestyle, Ashram system, and Varna system
- Factors affecting yoga spiritual practice, positively and negatively
- A study of Hatha yoga scripture – Gherand Sanhita and Hatha Yoga Pradipika
Thank u for EVERYTHING! I thoroughly enjoyed myself and I learned so much. I really appreciate all ur help. I will never forget this amazing experience. Words cannot express how much of an incredible time I had in Rishikesh with u and ur staff. Please tell them how much I appreciate them and their smiles. I will definitely visit u all again.
Wowza !!! Can not believe a month has passed already. It feels like just yesterday was the first day of my 200 Hour YOGA TEACHER TRAINING In SPIRITUAL INDIA !!! What an Incredible Experience? Feeling very Blessed N Forever Grateful to each N every Soul that that joined me on this Amazing journey. I Thank You, All With All My Heart. LOVE N LIGHT. NAMASTE XO
The best yoga studio in Rishikesh with a good variety of classes to suit different levels. Really good vibes, clean space, super workout and lovely staff! The teachers are very experienced and qualified. It has a beautiful and serene atmosphere. It can get very crowded so book early.
Research is required to create a 30 minute presentation on a chosen system of human body. Students are required to present their findings to the class in order to gain a deeper understanding of the human anatomy. Additional research may be necessary for designing specific asana classes as described in the homework. Many students prefer to do the 300 hours yoga training in India because the yoga education which students will receive here is most likely different than that which they received in their previous training. While many concepts of yoga are taught similarly throughout the world, learning yoga in India is a truly unique experience which provides students with an exceptional education.
Additionally, completing a YTTC in India looks wonderful on any job application and shows that you are truly dedicated to your yoga practice!