Yoga TTC in India, Yoga Teacher Training – certified by Yoga Alliance, USA
Yoga TTC in India & Yoga TTC in Rishikesh - The practice of yoga is quickly growing in popularity all over the world. People in every continent are beginning to see and feel the benefits of yoga practice in various areas of their life. Yoga is being recommended by medical doctors, psychologists, and other healing professions as a way to heal the mind, body, and spirit on many levels.
With this high demand for yoga comes a high need for qualified professional yoga instructors. Chandra Yoga International offers residential 200 hours YTTC and 300 hours YTTC Yoga Alliance (USA) registered yoga teacher training courses to equip you with the necessary training. Our school provides the experience and credentials required to bring the healing benefits of yoga to the people you want to reach in your community. You are here because you believe in the power of yoga. Now allow us to teach you why it works!
Our yoga teacher training courses are designed to provide maximum exposure to the study and practice of yoga with classes intended to deepen your knowledge of Yoga Philosophy, Spirituality, Teaching Methodology, Yoga Sutras, Asanas, Pranayamas, Bandhas, Mudras, Kriyas, and Meditation.Our programs fully comply with the standards set by Yoga Alliance, permitting our graduates to register with this esteemed organization as (Registered Yoga Teacher) RYT 200 or RYT 300. Our yoga courses offer an in-depth knowledge of Yoga and its principles, with a curriculum formulated to develop your understanding of yoga, provide opportunities for spiritual expansion and enhance your teaching potential. Yoga TTC in India, Yoga TTC in Rishikesh Our Yoga Teacher Training Course offers complete theoretical and practical knowledge of Yoga for aspiring instructors. We provide a hands-on training program that will help you learn through experience. Our course includes ample time for practice teaching with fellow students one on one, in small groups, and finally to a full class. The asana (postures) classes will include lecture and experiential time devoted to the study of human anatomy as well as adequately adjusting students and correcting alignment in numerous poses. Yoga TTC in India, Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
Yoga Teacher Training Eligibility
- Any person with interest in learning ancient traditional yoga and its applied science, with the ability to follow the instructions and lectures in English.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 to 60 years ago at the time of admission.
- The applicant should be in good health because we have a hectic schedule with at least 7 to 9 hours daily.
- No previous experience of yoga teaching is necessary. Yoga TTC in India, Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
This course is for anyone who desires an elevated understanding of the discipline of yoga. This includes yoga not only learning how to teach yoga but incorporating the philosophy of yoga into one’s lifestyle. Whether you are a yoga practitioner seeking to deepen your practice, a teacher looking for inspiration, or entirely new to yoga, our Teacher Training Course provides a well-rounded yoga experience, preparing one to be an inspiring teacher and confident yogi. Yoga TTC in India, Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
Yoga teacher training courses by Chandra Yoga
Our yoga teacher training programs are designed to produce convinced yoga teachers trained in the tradition of classical Hatha yoga. We strive to instill the qualities of self-discipline, respect, and awareness to each one of our students by emphasizing the importance of following the Yamas (social code) and Niyamas (personal system), the practices of pranayama, meditation, and asana, and the study of philosophy. Yoga teacher training is not just about learning how to become a teacher of yoga, but about how to become a yogi. Some of the qualities that we stress during our course are respect, accountability, discipline, and a positive attitude. All of these character traits will be necessary as you undergo your rigorous yoga teacher training program. The training is just as much about learning how to transform your lifestyle into one that follows the yogic path as it is about learning how to teach yoga to others. Self-reflection is encouraged during self-study hours, and class participation is encouraged for you as a student to get the most you possibly can out of the program. Discipline is needed to stay focused both in and out of class. Flexibility is necessary, not only for the body but the mind as well. The experience can be challenging on every level; physically on the body during asana and shatkarma, mentally during meditation and philosophy classes, and emotionally also from all the yogic practices. Our staff is here to support you throughout the transformative process. Evaluation will consist of a group oral exam, teaching practicums, as well as written homework assignments. Please see the practicum requirements for each course below:
- 200 Hour students are required to show one 30 minute meditation and pranayama class, one 30 minute asana class, and one 60 minute asana class independently. Other teaching hours will be practiced in small groups or during general asana class time.
- 300 Hour students are required to teach one 30 minute meditation and pranayama class and five 60 minute asana classes independently. Other teaching hours will be practiced in small groups or during general asana class time.
Registration for a Yoga teacher course and related details...
How to Register/ Process
- Please fill out the online Application Form or email us at email@example.com
- The Chandra Yoga Team will respond within the next 2-3 working days.
- Upon acceptance of your application, we will make a provisional reservation for you and send a confirmation email.
- Upon receipt of this email, your nonrefundable deposit US $350 (US$ 10 PayPal Fee) is due within five working days to confirm your reservation.
Deposit instructions and details will be sent to you upon your acceptance. Payment methods (PayPal – please see left panel for the link to Paypal, Western Union, Bank Transfer). The rest of the payment will be due on orientation day. Yoga TTC in India, Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
What to Bring – Writing materials, a warm shawl for morning meditation, alarm clock, light rain jacket, sun block, hat, torchlight, slippers and sports shoes, comfortable clothes for yoga classes, reusable water bottle.
Orientation Meeting – Our Opening Fire Ceremony and Orientation Meeting take place on the first-day training, starting at 3:00 PM to ensure students know where classes are to be held, to familiarize with the course facilities, and to allow students to meet each other and their teachers. Student attendance at the orientation day is mandatory.
Yoga Teacher Training Certification – RYT 200/300 Yoga Alliance, USA Chandra Yoga International is registered with Yoga Alliance, USA as a Registered Yoga School (RYS 200/300). A minimum of 95% attendance in all classes of YTTC is required to be awarded the Chandra Yoga International school teacher training certification upon completion of the course.
Code of Conduct for Yoga students at Chandra Yoga School
- We practice four hours of asanas (yoga postures) each day – one should be prepared for physical activity and willing to follow the instructor despite their personal experience or preference. Our course is carefully designed, by highly experienced professionals, to teach many different styles of yoga and our students must commit to taking part in each variety without challenging the instructors.
- 95% attendance is mandatory. Participants must follow the schedule and attend all physical, theory and practical classes and yoga activities. Tardiness is not tolerated, and anyone was repeatedly interrupting classes or diminishing the experience of other students will be dismissed from the Ashram without refund. Yoga TTC in India, Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
- The food in the ashram is vegetarian. We serve unlimited fruit and porridge for breakfast and healthy Indian cuisine for lunch and dinner. The menu is set. Additional food items may be available at a shop or restaurant nearby, at your own expense. To experience the sound effects of Yogic lifestyle, we request that you do not eat unhealthy/nonvegetarian food from the Market.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol are strictly prohibited.
- If a student withdraws from the YTTC under any circumstances, fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Seat in the course is confirmed only once the deposit has been paid.
- The remainder of the fee is due at Orientation. If you choose to pay the rest of the price via any method other than cash (US$), your balance must be paid in the (US Dollars to Indian Rupees) Yoga TTC in India, Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
“Put you heart, mind, intellect and soul even into your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.” – Swami Sivananda